Established in: 1896
Address: 28 Xianning W Rd, JiaoDa ShangYe JieQu, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
The medium of Study: English
Acknowledged by: WHO, MCI, AMC, MOE, PLAB, USMLE
Number of Students: 32,000 (around 900 International Students)
Academic Staff: 5,583
University Ranking: 10th in China
University Campus: 3 campuses (Xingqing, Yanta, Qujiang)
Total Area: over 250 hectares
Library: comprises 5 million books, 4,100 current periodicals, 30,000 electronic periodicals, and over 1 million electronic books
Academic Session Begins: September
Weather: -12°C (January), +26° (July)
Nearest Airport: Xi’an Xianyang International Airport in Shaanxi, China
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2, 57,000 RMB = 25.70 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
• Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment..
• NEED TO TRANSFER 1ST YEAR TUITION FEE ONCE ADMISSION LETTER RECEIVED.
• Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 200
• Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: minimum 350, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
• Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.