Founded in: 1921
Address: 422 Siming S Rd, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361005 Number of Students: 38,000 (over 2,000 international students)
Academic Year Begins: September
Application Deadline: July
Recognized by: MCI, WHO, ECFMG, MOE, USMLE, NMC
Average Fee: 399,000 Rupees per year (approx.)
Academic Staff: 4,900
Total Area: about 524.3 hector
University Campus: 3 campuses- Xiamen, Zhangzhou, and Jimei
Library: comprises 3,750,000 volumes of books
Food: canteen provides Indian, Chinese, Muslim food (around 43,000 Rupees/year
Weather: the annual average temperature is 18 °C
Nearest Airport: Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport in Fujian Sheng, China
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2, 11,000 RMB = 21.10 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
1) Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
2) University need to deposit RMB 14,000 from Tuition Fee within 10 days of receiving admission letter.
3) UNIVERSITY WILL CONDUCT SKYPE/WECHAT INTERVIEW TO SELECT QUALITY STUDENTS.
4) Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 250
5) Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 80%, NEET: minimum 300, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
6) Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.