Founded in: 1909
Location: Qingdao, Shandong, People's Republic of China
Number of Students: 41,300 (1,600 international students)
Academic Staff: 2,300
Academic Session Begins: September
Recognized by: WHO, MOE, MCI
Language of Instruction: English
Total Area: about 180 hectares
Number of Departments: 25
University Campus: 5 campuses in Qingdao (main campus in Shinan)
Library: contains 3 million books and over 4,700 periodicals
Food: Good variety of Indian and Western foods
Climate: average annual tem. is 12.6 °C; average annual rainfall is 730 mm
Nearest Airport: Qingdao Liuting International Airport in Shandong Province, China
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2, 07,000 RMB = 20.70 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
1) Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
2) University need to deposit RMB 14,000 from Tuition Fee within 10 days of receiving admission letter.
3) Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Minimum Qualified
4) Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: minimum 250, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
5) Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.