Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is very popular these days because of growing number of medical universities and colleges all across the country. Today, Kazakhstan has emerged as one of the easiest and affordable destinations for medical education in Kazakhstan for Indian students. Considering the rigors competition for MBBS admission in India, MBBS in Kazakhstan is a very decent option.
The Indian MBBS seekers who wish to be good doctors at affordable cost MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a huge relief as one of the best options for MBBS in Abroad. The MCI approved medical universities in Kazakhstan offer excellent clinical practice to the students, so that the MBBS students will have better practical exposure. The faculties and staff of MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan are very experienced and the number of affiliated hospitals is also quite large. Currently, high-standard of facilities are provided in the top MCI approved Medical Universities in Kazakhstan and for this, it houses students from all corners of the world.
There are various well-known locations across world to study MBBS for Indian students but study MBBS in Kazakhstan has some specialties. MBBS in Kazakhstan offers great deal of diversity and outstanding opportunity to the international students as well as for the individuals who are in search for the country or city to get quality education.
Medical education in Kazakhstan for Indian students as well as for all international students is devised that it provides maximum support for the students to excel in academic activities that can make them better medical professionals. The medical universities in Kazakhstan have been supported by various youth policies and supportive initiative of the government. That ensures continuous improvement and exceptional levels of quality education for the students.
MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan have adequate academic infrastructure, so that the students will get the best practical and theoretical exposure. The medical universities are equipped with excellent library, well-equipped lab rooms and hostel facilities. The university invites occasionally experts from various medical and research fields as guest lectures and interactions. The universities take care of the holistic development in the personality of the students.
Advantages of MBBS in Kazakhstan
Study Medicine in Kazakhstan can bring number of advantages for every MBBS aspirants. The following major advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan are:
- The aspirants can have hassle-free access to visa to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The living cost in Kazakhstan is much cheaper than many other Asian countries.
- MBBS in Kazakhstan admission procedure is very simple and hassle-free.
- The MBBS degrees in Kazakhstan are valued all over world.
- Medical education in Kazakhstan for Indian students can be direct, that means students can take direct admission into Kazakhstan medical Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The minimum age of the applicant is 17 years while there is no bar on the maximum age.
- The applicant has to pass the 10+2 exam from any well-recognized board of education.
- The applicant must have mandatory subjects in the 10+2 exam are physics, chemistry and biology and the candidates need to pass the exam with a minimum of 50% passing percentage.
- The applicant has to qualify NEET-UG.
- Candidates must have valid passport and Visa.
Why would take MBBS admission in Kazakhstan?
- Affordable tuition fee
- Excellent Teacher - Student Ratio
- Specially designed curriculum that of international standard.
- Globally accredited medical degree and are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO.
- Medical colleges are listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges
- Offer high quality education at cheaper price
- No donation & capitation fees
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- Equipped with modern technology and infrastructure
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is low compared to others countries in Europe.
- Cheap accommodation cost
Medical Education in Kazakhstan for Indian students
The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years duration. The first five years of MBBS are reserved for learning the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is for clinical rotation or training in the affiliated hospitals. The medical students who are graduated from the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted MCI. Medical universities Kazakhstan impart education in English medium.
Scholarship for MBBS in Kazakhstan
There is also scope for MBBS scholarship in Kazakhstan for Indian students who can’t afford the fee structure given by Kazakhstan medical universities and colleges. Keeping this aspect in mind, the medical colleges of Kazakhstan has been collaborated with the government for offering the scholarship to the students who come from the financially weaker section, subject to the criteria provided by the university administration.
MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students fee structure is very affordable. The MBBS fees in Kazakhstan vary between 3600 USD to 5700 USD per year. The hostel fee will cost around 600 USD per year.