Riaoverseas, the leading professional study abroad consultant offers cutting-edge, authentic and progressive solutions to students seeking admission to MBBS in China. As a specialized organization in the field of study abroad, we understand the mentality and aspiration of the Indian parents to see their sons and daughters as doctors and MBBS degree is the first step in that regard. China has emerged as one of the easiest, cost-effective and perfect option for Indian students to have MBBS degree. Our expertise lies in providing a different outlook and perspective of seeking medical education in China.
Limited numbers of seats, complicated MBBS admission procedure, mounting competition at NEET and high-fee structure make Indian MBBS aspirants think about going abroad. MBBS in China is one of the finest options for Indian students to pursue MBBS abroad. The fastest-growing economy, a most favored destination for foreign investment, world-class educational infrastructure and picturesque locations attract Indian students. Low cost of living, a reasonable amount of course fees, high-quality education and top-rated medical institutions make China the most preferential destination for MBBS study.
MBBS in China Duration
The total duration of MBBS course in China is of 6 years which includes 5 years of classroom education and one year of internship. The Indian students studying MBBS in China has added advantages over other international students because after completion of the 5 years of a medical degree, the Indian students don’t have to do an internship in India as Internship in China in the University approved China Hospitals is valid in India. The internship in other countries doesn’t have validity in India. Students can also have the option of skipping an internship in China and do the same in India. MCI screening test is necessary.
International students who are opting to have MBBS education in China need to be fully aware of China MBBS syllabus and education system in China. That will go a long way in helping them study MBBS in China. The following few things which Indian students have to take note of it:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The MBBS applicants have to be passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50 % in aggregate with major subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Nationality: The applicants should be of non-china nationality and abide by the laws (in the international quota)
- Age: He or she should be between 17-26 years.
- Entrance Qualified: The applicants must be NEET-UG Qualified.
- Needed Documents: Students have to produce all the certificates such as mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc. to authenticate their qualification while applying for admission
Benefits of Doing MBBS in China
- Affordable amount of Course-fee.
- All MCI approved universities in China are government-owned. The MBBS fee in China is less as compared to Indian private colleges.
- Low-cost of living
- Require no entrance test and the admission is done only on the basis of 12th PCB marks.
- World-class MBBS programs and infrastructure along with outstanding day-to-day facilities on the campuses across China
- Every hostel has Indian students who study MBBS in China (in MCI approved universities)
- MBBS degree in China is approved by WHO, making it valid across the world. The students passing out from MBBS universities of China can practice Medicine in any part of the world.
- International students bring multi-culture experience.
- The weather is more or less similar to India.
- Large population and large patient base lead to better exposure in treating patients.
Indian Students Eligibility, Fee and Lifestyle for MBBS in China
- The eligibility regulations for Indian students seeking MBBS admission in China are simple and most of the students who apply to join the degree get the opportunity to study.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has a vast network of approved universities to study MBBS in China. Indian students have the luxury to choose among the top-rated MBBS universities of China according to their preference, budget, and location.
- The MBBS program offered in China is not only top in Asia but also in the whole world. The MBBS program in China is world-class. MCI and WHO approved universities have first-rate facilities. As the universities of China are WHO approved, you can rehearse prescription in any part of the world. The other advantage is of learning conventional Chinese medication which has high-appreciation in certain parts of the world.
- China throws unique tradition, heritage, and ancient practices and carries thousand years of an ancient civilization. Indian students can easily adapt to the culture of China. The students who live in a multicultural environment can adapt to foreign land easily.
- As China is the fastest growing economy in the world, it is generating large-scale employment opportunities. So, it’s easy for the students to get employed in China itself.
- In terms of safety and security, China is one of the best countries for the Indian students which provide utmost security.
- Language is not a barrier, because all international students have to study MBBS in China in the first year of education. So, it becomes easy for newly MBBS pass outs to communicate with the patients during the training.
- There is the availability of low cost, quality food to the students on campuses.
- The Chinese government offers scholarships to the International students, basing on academic performance.