Founded in: 1933
Address: 191 Renmin W Rd, Xishan Qu, Kunming Shi, Yunnan Sheng, China, 650221
Number of Students: 15,000
Academic Staff: 6,000
Academic Session Begins: September
Recognized by: WHO, MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS
Language of Instruction: English
Total Area: 125.4 hectares
University Campus: 3 campuses
Library: a collection of 100,000 books and shares a network of National literature. Food: 4 student canteens (2 in the west campus and 2 in the east campus, including a special canteen for international students)
Climate: average temperature annually is 17 °C; average annual precipitation is 1128 mm
Nearest Airport: Kunming Changshui International Airport in Yunnan Province, China
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2, 12,500 RMB = 21.25 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
1) Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
2) NEED TO TRANSFER 1ST YEAR TUITION FEES AFTER RECEIVING ADMISSION LETTER
3) UNIVERSITY WILL CONDUCT SKYPE/WE CHAT INTERVIEW TO SELECT QUALITY STUDENTS.
4) Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 200
5) Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: 300, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
6) Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.