Established in: 1958
Address: 195 Dongfeng W Rd, Yuexiu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510000
The medium of Study: English
Acknowledged by: WHO, MCI, MOE, AMC
Number of Students: 23,300
Academic Staff: over 1,000
Total Area: 20.83 million square meter
Library: available with internet service
University Campus: 4 campuses- main Campus in Dongfeng Road West; other 3 campuses in Longdong, Haizhu and Jianggao
Academic Session begins: September
Average Annual Temperature: 22 °C
Nearest Airport: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in Guangdong, China Food: a large canteen with 4 floors and a Muslim canteen, on each campus
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 1, 90,000 RMB = 19 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
1) Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
2) NEED TO TRANSFER 1ST YEAR FEES ONCE ADMISSION LETTER IS RECIEVED
3) Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min Qualified
4) Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 70%, NEET: min: 250 Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
5) Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.