Established in: June 29, 2000
Address: 8 Daxue Road, Xiling Qu, Yichang Shi, Hubei Sheng, China, 443003
The Medium of Study: English
Acknowledged by: Ministry of Education of the PRC
Average Tuition Fee: 3,44,500 Rupees per year
International Students: 1,288 (400 Indian Students)
Total Area: 252 hectares
Library: 13,800 reference books related to medical science
Academic Session begins: September
Average Temp : +15C
Nearest Airport: Yichang Sanxia Airport at Yichang, Hubei Province
Food Cost: Around 4,000-7,000 Rupees per month for eating in the university canteen.
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 1, 69,000 RMB = 16.90 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
1) Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
2) University needs to deposit RMB 14,000 from Tuition Fee within 10 days of receiving an admission letter.
3) Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 200 Marks
4) Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: min: 300, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
5) Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance, Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.