1. The Students should read the information hand out thoroughly, before
filling up the application.
2. (I) The minimum eligibility criteria to get admitted into under graduate
Medical Course is That: a student must have passed in the subjects of Physics,
Chemistry and Biology & English individually and must have obtained
a minimum of 50% marks taken together
In Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(II) The student should satisfy himself/herself that he has provided us
a valid NEET Score card for 2018(Admission before NEET 2019 result publish).
(III)The admission authorities of the applied Academy/ college reserves
the right of selection
On an individual based upon the students previous academic performance.
3. The Students shall submit notary attested photocopies of the documents
called for along With the application form after screening if selected
the students shall be informed and
4. If any information provided in the Application form by a student is
found to be false or Incorrect, such application will be rejected and suitable
action is liable to be taken by
5. Applied Academy/ college and their representatives are not responsible
for any false Information given by the students at the time of admission
and also for the consequent Problems Applied Academy / college and their
representatives reserve the right to
Proceed against them legally and cancel their admission with no consequent
6. The selected students shall be admitted to the course only on the condition
that they will.
7. The eligible students shall execute an agreement on selection for admission
and pay for Admission.
8. A fee once paid is non- refundable under any circumstances.
9. The information provided to the students by applied Academy/ college
and their representatives are in “Information Brochure” is
subject to change without prior notice. Applied Academy / college and their
representatives are not responsible for any changes with Regard to eligibility
or any other amendment made by the institution or the respective Governments
at the given time.
10. The annual tuition fees for the courses of study are to be paid by
the students on or before the due dates intimated to them from time to
time in University.
11. If there is any delay in remittance of college / Academic / Hostel
Fees the student can be suspended from college or even held back from appearing
for their Academy conducted examination.
12. Any student found guilty of involving him / her in any activity which
can be termed as Illegal or unconstitutional or against the interests of
the Institution/Country can be dismissed from the college with a due intimation
given to his/ her Parent / Guardian Readmission of such candidates shall
be subject to the decision of the disciplinary committee of the university.
13. All disputes are subject to jurisdictions of Courts in the city of